With Spring try-outs right around the corner, its time for our NEBR players to knock the rust off, connect with their teammates & coaches, and brush up on their skills! Our coaches will be hosting 4 clinics starting Sunday, January 16th.
What can you & your player(s) expect? Focus will be on getting arms back in shape, throwing mechanics, defensive (infield and outfield) fundamentals, and hitting fundamental progressions, for Kindies through 8th grade, for all ranges of skill. Work with NEBR coaches to prepare for evaluations coming up in February.
Where: North Eugene High School’s softball turf & indoor hitting cages
- 10U (Players 10 & Under): 12:30 – 2:15 PM
- 14U: 2:30 – 4:30 PM
4 clinics will be hosted:
- Sunday, January 16th
- Sunday, January 23rd
- Sunday, January 30th
- Sunday, February 6th
Cost per player: $50
- Per state regulations, face coverings will only be required by participants and coaches when indoors
Clinics Equipment: Bring what you would to practices
- Batting Helmet
- Water bottle/water
- Something to carry it all
- Dress to play, but uniforms are not required; Most activities are outdoors, so recommend players dress in layers
- Wear an athletic cup
- Wear a baseball hat
- Wear athletic shoes, NOT cleats, as we’ll be on turf
Players should be prepared to participate rain or shine. There will be no refunds if players are unable to attend, nor for extreme weather events.
Ready to sign up? Register with TeamSnap now!