“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.”
There are a million reasons why we don’t have time to volunteer for NEBR, but one huge reason to jump in & lend a hand: Your kids. Without volunteers, the NEBR teams, and this organization, just can’t be successful. We need NEBR loved ones like YOU to keep things moving forward! From the coaches who teach & inspire, to keeping the field and facilities safe & functional, to communicating the what & where of events, volunteers are key to keeping NEBR alive.
There are many ways parents, grandparents, caregivers, aunties, uncles, cousins, godparents, etc. can help make NEBR a fantastic organization. We want to give our players the best of the best, and to make this experience something they’ll take with them through all stages of their lives, baseball or otherwise. You have the skills we need to make that possible!
Current ways to volunteer:
- Are you an experienced coach? Apply to coach a team!
- Help with field and facility maintenance: mowing, painting, etc.
- Raise money through fundraising.
- Want to drive change & truly make this a great organization? Join the NEBR Board. We’re currently looking to fill the following positions:
- NEBR Fundraising Coordinator
- NEBR Parent/player Coordinator
Ready to volunteer? Contact us today!